Representatives from 12 foundations shared their funding priorities and opportunities with the Minnesota philanthropic community at “Meet The Funders” on September 24th. One participant left saying, “It was great! I’d come back next year.” Another shared how the event was a starting point for important conversations about how best to serve our communities.
“I think we nonprofit fundraisers sometimes have an unfounded fear of picking up the phone and calling funders, or of initiating direct conversations with them. Events like Meet the Funders are an invaluable opportunity for face time with the people who help drive our work. They help both nonprofits and funders ensure that we’re combining our unique perspectives to address real needs that exist in our communities.”
Thank you to
• Travelers Foundation
• Otto Bremer Foundation
• Ecolab Foundation
• Patrick and Aimee Butler Family Foundation
• Bush Foundation
• Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation of Minnesota, Inc.
• The Saint Paul Foundation and Minnesota Community Foundation (Minnesota Philanthropy Partners)
• Medica Foundation
• McKnight Foundation
• The Minneapolis Foundation
• SRI/Hugh J. Andersen Foundation
for taking the time to participate in this event!