| Minneapolis, MN | Posted April 19, 2017 |
Gundersen Health System is where caring meets excellence through a comprehensive health network of wholly owned services and regional partners.
The Community Engagement Coordinator will organize and implement the Jacob Wetterling Resource Center’s (JWRC) annual giving activities including appeals, acknowledgements, reports and other communications and will be responsible for events related to the identification, stewardship, and cultivation of donors and corporate sponsors. The position will collaborate with the Gundersen Medical Foundation development office to carry out fundraising activities for the Gundersen National Child Protection Training Center and JWRC .
1. Coordinate and implement annual giving activities including direct mail solicitations, internal and on-line appeals, and other scheduled donor communication including an annual report to donors
2. Coordinate the logistics of special acquisition, cultivation and stewardship events and activities
3. Seek out and engage local, regional and national corporate sponsorships and partnerships
4. Enable enhanced donor relations utilizing social media, donor segmentation and strategies to provide timely, relevant and tailored communications to donors
5. Provide appropriate and timely gift acknowledgement and recognition of donors
Education and Learning:
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications or fundraising or non-profit management or Marketing or a related field
Required: 5-7 years experience in fundraising and development with proven results of the generation of philanthropic support
Desired: 10+ years in fundraising, planned giving, annual campaign development, financial portfolio or event management, corporate sponsorship and donor database experience, portfolio of successful philanthropic activities and member of Association of Fundraising Professionals or other similar professional organization
License and Certifications:
Desired: Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
Please apply online: https://secure.gundersenhealth.org/ATS/jobDesc.xsql?job=100010392&jt=R&logo=no
Gundersen Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.